Saturday, July 18, 2009

rose ring winner & 50s high waisted shorts


photos: top two, film captures by me - Bonjour Tristesse (1958)
bottom three, photos by Dan
shorts: 1950s high waisted - vintage shop Jersey City




Just wanted to announce the winner of the vintage rose ring............Coco Cherie! Thanks for all the sweet comments!

Look at these adorable 50s high waisted shorts I found at my favorite vintage shop in Jersey City. They are a close relative to my white ones that I have been living in for the month of July. They zip up the back & are just the right length. I love the idea of wearing starched blouses with these during the day. It kind of reminds me of Jean Seberg, in Bonjour Tristesse (one of my favorite movies!) on the French Riviera.

Photos by Dan & I are off to explore the mountains & lakes of Ramapo Valley today. Have a lovely Sunday!


4 comments: