Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hawaiian Dress

photos by Dan
vintage Hawaiian sun dress- UES thrift shop
vintage French lilac sunglasses
(check out the criss cross back in the top left photo)

I did an earlier post last month when it felt like I was drowning in the rain & so desperately aching to have just one summer day. I mean a really hot, sunny, 90 degree day......there's now been like four in a row!!!! It's so funny how the mood of the entire city changes once the sun comes out. People start boppin' around & actually show a smile every now & then. Well, from that earlier post I mentioned a vibrant, classic Hawaiian sun dress. I felt like the day would never come that I could pull it out of the closet, let alone be able to wear it outside. Here it is!

little peach

3 comments:

  1. It was really hot in Georgia while I was gone. Now that I'm back it is raining and it only got up to 80 degrees today. Love this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress, love the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete