Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Channeling a little Audrey

photo by Dan
I'm wearing:
60s Blue London Fog A-Line Coat
Vintage Brazilian Riding Boots

At the first hint of fall in the air, I could not wait to wear a pair of caramel Brazilian riding boots I found in Georgia. Boot season is just about to kick off! Paired with my new boots, I wore this 60s blue combed cotton coat. There's a special place in my heart for coats cut like dresses.


photo:
Audrey- A Life in Pictures by Carol Krenz

After shooting some new items for the shop, I was flipping through one of my Audrey Hepburn books & stumbled upon a photo of her that must have been my subconscious inspiration for the coat shots. Just can't help it.....she constantly inspires me! What are you feeling inspired by with the shifting seasons?


2 comments:

  1. I want this coat!!! It reminds me of my teen years. So classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both photos are lovely and love the boots...I've been inspired to start baking soon for fall! ;)

    ReplyDelete