Thursday, August 27, 2009

Liberty of London


Right before I left for vacation, I did a vintage trek through Brooklyn & found the perfect fall Liberty print dress! The silhouette is an interesting twist on a shirt dress. With pleats down the front to the waist, & lovely navy blue buttons down the back, it has interesting details without being over designed. This is a piece I would move into.....tights & boots & done! This particular Liberty print is called Pepper & was designed in 1974 by the Jack Prince Studio.


photos: by me
Sarah wearing vintage Liberty print shirt dress - Georgia

Liberty of London is my absolute favorite when it comes to florals & prints. The fabrics are so so versatile. I seem to wear liberty all year long! They are timeless & effortless....complete ease with beauty. I found a few other Liberty print pieces on Etsy great for fall & in between. I want them all!

Cafe Society Dress - Thirteen Bees - 13bees.etsy.com

Vintage Mini Dress with Lace Hem - Pangs - pangs.etsy.com

Liberty Floral and Bird Print Skirt - Kthrn - kthrn.etsy.com


Hope you enjoy your Thursday!

little peach

4 comments:

  1. I get so excited when I see Liberty of London! I love these dresses...swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg these patterns are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just read your comment on my blog. (finally!) I must have removed my last comment after I read the what I wrote. I realized I had asked you if you were from Georgia and after reading one of your entries, it answered my question so I didn't see the point of keeping the question there. Haha

    But thank you for the comment! It really was a horrible sight to actually watch. But hopefully the man is well and alive

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue dress is gorgeous by the way!

    ReplyDelete